When residents need round-the-clock nursing care, The Cerenity Senior Care Centers provide a high level of medical services. Private and semiprivate Skilled Nursing rooms are offered at Cerenity Humboldt (117, including 30 in Transitional Care), Cerenity Marian (90, including 29 in Transitional Care) and Cerenity White Bear Lake (138, including 40 in Transitional Care).
Cerenity Senior Care Centers provide 24/7 Skilled Nursing care to residents who have a variety of needs. This is the highest level of care a person can receive outside of a hospital.
Residents can take part in a wide range of programs such as social events, craft groups, exercise, music programs and theme parties. We also offer outings to destinations including theaters, restaurants, shopping, sporting events and a wide variety of community activities. Residents usually ride in our wheelchair-accessible van on these outings.
Prior to admission, a social worker and nurse conduct an assessment to determine the optimum level of care for each individual resident. Our social services department helps incoming residents and their families with all aspects of moving in and adjusting to life at Cerenity Senior Care.
Throughout a resident’s stay at our skilled nursing facility, social workers ensure each resident’s needs are met; assist with applying for financial assistance; and refer residents and family members to community resources as needed. They also assist with discharge planning as appropriate.
- Innovative meal plans — guest meals available for a fee
- 24/7 nursing
- Regular assessment/evaluation to monitor changes in health
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Daily housekeeping of room
- Personal laundry service for clothing, bed linens and towels
- Recreation and social activities
- Spiritual and pastoral care
- All utilities except cable and telephone
Additional services available at additional cost, which may be covered by insurance include:
- Services of a specialist or physician by personal request or physician order
- Dental, podiatry, ophthalmology and audiology services onsite through contracted professionals
- Prescription medications and medical supplies
- Purchase or rental of specialized medical equipment.
- Private room
- Private duty nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Covered veranda for enjoying the outdoors
- Beauty/barber shop
- Smoke-free campus