Independent Senior Living in St. Paul, Minnesota
Live life as you want.
Independent Living at Cerenity Senior Care offers the freedom and privacy of home, combined with the convenience and security of a maintenance-free environment. Our Independent Living plan provides one meal per day in the on-site dining room and a menu of support services, as needed. A wide array of social, cultural, and recreational activities and outings provide engaging and stimulating experiences.
The Residence at Cerenity Marian offers 71 Independent Living apartments with two spacious, welcoming communal dining rooms — each with a fireplace and overlooking the courtyard. A majestic curved staircase graces the lobby, a well-appointed fitness room encourages exercise, and a three-season porch is ideal for relaxing in the warmer months.
In addition to a wide array of amenities and programs, we provide our Independent Living tenants with other services, such as an emergency call pendant and one meal per day, which are included in the rent.
Rental fees for Independent Living apartments vary based on size and features.
Marian Independent Living Floor Plans
- Complete kitchen
- Handicap-accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Large windows with mini blinds
- Resident storage lockers
- Smoke-free campus
- Enclosed courtyard
- Library with public computer for email and internet access
- Bimonthly visit by St. Paul Library bookmobile
- Monthly postal service for mailing packages and buying stamps
- Barber/beauty shop
- Fitness center
- On-site podiatry services, chiropractic care, massage therapy and acupuncture
- Pastoral nurse for one-on-one visits and consultations
- Sidewalk coffee lounge
- Sports pub with large screen TV
- Activity/craft room with patio
- Spacious dining room with fireplace overlooking courtyard
- Separate private family dining room
- Bathing suite
- Three-season porch
- Children’s play area
- Security cameras
- Beautiful views of Mounds Park, downtown St. Paul, river valley and cliffs
The Cerenity Marian community also offers:
- Spacious chapel with separate adoration/reflection room and family room
- Rehabilitation services — physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Transitional Care for Rehabilitation