Get helpful information for senior living.
When you’re seeking information for and about seniors, these resources can be a good place to start.
- Benedictine Health System
- Minnesota Board on Aging
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Office of Ombudsman for Older Minnesotans
- Social Security
- Where You Live Matters
Making a Change
Memory Loss and Neurological Disorders
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Alzheimer’s Association of Minnesota and North Dakota
- Alzheimer’s Association Virtual Library
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Memory Screening