Cerenity Senior Care is a leader in elder care services in the Twin Cities metro area. We have three unique campuses offering different levels of care and housing options for aging adults, including:
- Assisted and independent living
- Memory care, both assisted living and skilled nursing
- Transitional care and therapy services
- Skilled nursing and hospice care
- Adult day center
We strive to provide a welcoming, respectful and warm atmosphere for our residents, tenants and patients and their families. We also create a wide variety of programs and services that fit their physical, social and spiritual needs.
In keeping with our faith heritage, we offer spiritual support to anyone who desires it. Each Cerenity campus features a chapel and spiritual services including Mass, rosary, Bible study, nondenominational services and one-on-one pastoral care.
Cerenity Senior Care is a faith-based partnership between:
- HealthEast Care System — non-profit healthcare system serving St. Paul, Minn., and the east metropolitan area
- Benedictine Health System — one of the largest Catholic long-term care providers in the country, operating about 40 care facilities in seven states
- Clement Manor — retirement community in suburban Milwaukee offering a full continuum of services to promote healthy aging